Thursday, August 20, 2009

My workplace

Sigh. I just accidentally closed today's entry by accident, after typing like 1000 words, without saving. Doing this on my mobile phone, so i'm pretty frustrated now. I'm just going to summarise it. Can't type so much now, after ranting off everything. And the last thing that happened is that i hit the "hang up phone" button on my phone after typing that one thousand words. So, that stupid action caused my phone to close the internet connection and the browser. And lost everything i typed on this ultra small keypad on my phone. Alright. No more time to waste. Onwards to today's blog entry.

This entry contains potentially restricted content. So therefore, i won't be mentioning where this event happened. Just know that i work in an office environment with ground workers outside my office. This ensures i don't get into legal trouble from blogging this.

Well, the past two days plus today weren't too good. Two days back, i was told by my direct superior he had agreed with the other department's superior to assist with the cleaning of the other department's workplace. This already sounded bad. Its unfair. So seeing that my colleagues are busy with some work, i offered to help clean up the OTHER department's area all by myself. At the end of it, my back really ached, but this cleaning has to be done everyday.

The next day, my back ached so much that i didn't do the cleaning. But then, no one else cleaned too! The guys in my office, some were even dozing off! How helpful is that, huh? I got a feeling that the moment i stop doing something, no one else would help cover the responsibility. It is basically like this everyday in office. Even before this "clean the other department's area" idea was up. I also had to clean up and down the stairs, to add. That's why my back ached.

So as for today, even when my back still ached, i started this cleaning thing again. And one superior asked the guys in my department, "Why is he the only one doing it?!"

So, then, one guy came out and RELUCTANTLY, he asked me "Do you need any help?" Oh please. If not for that superior, you wouldn't have asked that. Furthermore, he sounded so insincere. After i done everything, when i'm back in office, another guy actually told me not to clean everyday. But to clean once a week. My goodness! Sorry, i'm NOT so irresponsible. That would let lots of dust accumulate. He told me, "If they see you clean everyday, and only you, they might wonder why you are the only one doing it. So if you want to clean everyday, you are making us need to take turns. So clean once a week." Goodness! Does that mean if i clean once a week, you GUYS don't have to take turns?! So i'd be doing EVERY week again?! Lazy! Just go kill yourself. Furthermore, you make it sound like its my fault. FOR BEING RESPONSIBLE AND HELPFUL?! What RUBBISH.

And i'm still cleaning with my back hurting!

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster