Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Being Taken Advantage Of

Don't try thinking I'm your office MAID when I was just being kind. I may help out with cleaning a lot, but doesn't mean you can f***ing climb over my head. You care for your own convenience and you actually add on to my "burden". I told you not to do that already, and you just gave a lame excuse. You can't do that yourself? Shame on you. And you're just a new employee. And after weeks of being attached to your senior -- I don't know what the F*** he taught you, but sorry, I feel that both of you have F***ed up mentality and attitude towards something called CONTRIBUTION. I AM DOING MOST OF THE CLEANING AND TIDYING OF EVERYTHING IN OUR OFFICE. AND ALL YOU GUYS CAN SAY IS "OH. YOU WERE ON MEDICAL LEAVE THAT DAY. I ALREADY HELPED. WHAT THE F***. YOU THINK I TAKE MC 3 DAYS PER 5-DAY WORK WEEK?! ULTIMATELY, YOU HAVE DONE SIGNIFICANTLY LESSER CLEANING UP THAN I DO. WHAT KIND OF EFFORT DO YOU PUT IN? HALF-PAST SIX? THE "COULD NOT BOTHER" KIND.

I was nice to you when you first came in. As well as the other guy, who is currently longer in office than you do. But I already gave up on the other guy. Taking my kindness for granted. I thought you would at least be of hope. Well, ALONE, you do. But like I said, I see things getting worser after you got attached to that LAZY senior colleague I had. You do not consider how much additional burden you add to my workload just for YOUR PERSONAL CONVENIENCE. I go the extra mile, you take me EXTRA "FOR GRANTED".

HELLO. I just want to set a kind and caring environment at our workplace, and this is all I got out of it? An environment that is like "Ayah, this arh.. Let Terence do lah.."

I AM NOT YOUR OFFICE MAID. I AM YOUR FELLOW COLLEAGUE THAT IS HUMAN TOO. NEITHER AM I A ROBOT WITH NO EMOTIONS.

You and your senior -- your tiny section, I give up. Don't bother asking me to help anything. If it doesn't concern me a little bit, go and solve that yourself. I'm sick and tired of helping people like these. Like YOU and YOUR senior. What lack of appreciation.

AND. TO THAT PERVERTIC GUY IN THE EVENING BUS TODAY:

Stop taking advantage of my fiancee. KEEP YOUR BLOODY HANDS OFF. You have sexual fantasies, I know. BUT SHE DIDN'T GAVE CONSENT TO JOIN YOU IN YOUR SEXUAL ACT. KEEP YOUR F***ING C**K OFF MY GIRL. YOU WANT IT RUBBED, GO RUB IT YOURSELF AT HOME. F***ING RUDE AND PERVERTIC.

And hello. GIRLS ARE NOT OBJECTS OF SEX. GIRLS ARE HUMAN BEINGS MEANT TO BE LOVED AND CARED FOR. GIRLS ARE EMOTIONALLY SENSITIVE PEOPLE. BY YOUR SELFISH SEXUAL ACTS YOU COULD HAVE CAUSED EMOTIONAL TRAUMA TO A GIRL.

PLUS, you have the GUTS to look at girls around you with that pervertic eyes of yours with no sense of shame. Those eyes don't say "Wow, beautiful." Instead, they seem to say "I WANNA F*** YOU."

AND IF GIRLS HAPPEN TO BE CARELESS WITH CARRYING THEMSELVES, WHO ARE YOU TO PREY AND FEAST ON THEIR MISTAKE. STOP PEEPING AND KEEP THOSE LUSTFUL EYES OFF THEM. IF YOU WANNA LOOK, LEARN ONE WORD: A-D-M-I-R-E

NOT L-U-S-T

To the girls out there who like dressing less:

You might be doing so due to the climate/weather in Singapore.
You might be doing so because you want a little bit of attention or to stand out.
You might be doing so because some one might have forced you to.
You might be doing so because it is the trend.

There are many reasons I can list, and all are valid reasons to. But what ever your reason may be, please be cautious of such guys. Perhaps you had a long day and you feel tired. That's okay, but try spending a little more effort to monitor what your clothes are actually showing to people around you. You love the look/style of mini-skirts? I find them wonderful too. But PLEASE -- know how to walk or sit in these kind of fashion items. If you have a hard time with skirts, I'd rather have you in shorts.

Please take care.

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster