Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Friend

Sigh... These few days i keep having mood swings.. Probably not enough sleep..

I have discovered a new friend, who lives just 1 block away from me, whom i have been playing an mmorpg game with all the long! Didn't know she lives just so near.. I'm excited by that fact alone, but at the same time, i'm feeling disappointed because she can't meet up with me due to her personal boundaries.. That she won't meet up with game friends.. Even if that friend is less than 100m away everyday.. So sad.. I'm in no position to change her boundaries. I have to respect that. So near yet so far.. Nevermind ba.. I guess the best way to deal with this is to totally ignore the fact she's living near me. Even pen-pals from overseas can become close friends. Sms/call/game-pals would have more hope then, logically speaking.. Time will tell..

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster