Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Sad Decision

I've been noticing you have treated me less warm, and then I had a talk with you about it. Only then, I found out that the way I treat you is on a higher level than you are treating me. Which is why I am feeling so drained these few days.

I give my close friends a lot of commitment. But this time, I feel shortchanged. Only after the talk then, I have decided to level it out with you. In my heart, you are just a friend to me now.

I only call one a close friend when it is deserved, as it takes a lot of my energy and commitment in daily interaction. I don't mind doing that if you're really worth it. I feel even happier, in fact. Sorry, but this zone is reserved, somehow.

From here on, lets continue our friendship -- the normal standard.

And for your info, it hurts for me to do such a thing to you in my heart. It hurts, really a lot.

0 comments:


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster